Saturday, December 6, 2008

Introducing my Furball: Goober



(Click name for pedigree)
DOB:March 15,2008

Goober is my youngest Yorkie. So far, his big bro, Reeses, and his big sis, Twix, have been very nice to him. He's the little bro in the gang but he was already stocky and huge at 5 months of age. I prefer a bigger guy (but still won't go over the standard 7 lbs). He's such an outgoing boy, very confident and has a spirit too big for a yorkie (which is great). His structure is great and full of substance. No wonder he moves with ease. He's pointed for his Philippine Championship. However, I just let him sport a cut down look. I think it will be best to show him when he reaches two years of age--when he's more mature. It's a relief that he did not grow any bigger. He's currently turning 9 months as of writing this blog entry and weighs 2.8 to 3.0 kilograms.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think to improve my blogsite and make your visit a nice experience... (please refrain from using vulgar and/or offensive language for our younger audience)

bannerEmpee Banner

We use and recommend...

Leave a message