Saturday, December 6, 2008

My First Yorkie Breed Conformation Show







Goober and I had our first show together at SM Molino last September. He got Winner's Dog in Ring1 and Reserve Winner's Dog in Ring2. This was the video of the Ring2. I had a problem with Goober to walk with me since he was curious about the scents on the carpet and had to run so he'd follow. Super obvious that I was a newbie and was being coached by ringside people. (I don't know what to do, Thanks guys) It was tiring and I had only one entry dog... what more with those with multiple dogs... they must feel super tired! I had to leave my two yorkids at home since I can't attend to them when I am handling Goober. Over-all, It was really fun. I did enjoy my first show and the venue isn't that far from where I live and has air-conditioning so it's comfortable. Goober is now pointed for his PH CH title @ 6mos and we need ALOT to improve. I promise to train him more and join more shows so he gets used to it like his great sister, Tiny. :)

You may laugh now... LOL...





2 comments:

  1. First welcome to blogspot. You have very cute yorkies. :) Congrats to Goober.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks PROLINKer for visiting my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think to improve my blogsite and make your visit a nice experience... (please refrain from using vulgar and/or offensive language for our younger audience)

bannerEmpee Banner

We use and recommend...

Leave a message