Saturday, December 6, 2008

Introducing my Furball: Reeses



Registered Name: Jonel's Hairy Pawter
DOB: 7th of April, 2007

I have already said a wee bit about Reeses, my first yorkie in one of my posts.
He's the first yorkie I ever had and is the reason why I'm in love with yorkies. I got him when he was 4 months of age and he's such a real sweetheart. He's very energetic and playful. He loves to explore the whole place (together with his sidekick, Twix) He loves to play fetch and tug-o-war. Pasta is his favorite dish. He loves watching the zombies in "Deadrising" (xbox 360 game) and barks at them everytime! lolz... He's a smart pup and very easy to train and housebreak. It is true that the yorkshire terrier is one of the most intelligent breeds of dogs (puppies raised in a caged environment are hard to housebreak because they only recognize one place to do their business--the cage--and will treat your house just a bigger version of it so be careful when you get your own).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think to improve my blogsite and make your visit a nice experience... (please refrain from using vulgar and/or offensive language for our younger audience)

bannerEmpee Banner

We use and recommend...

Leave a message