Sunday, December 7, 2008

Yorky LOLZ

Yorkies have vibrant personalities and it's unusual if you don't experience the hilarious LOLz moments. Luckily, I was able to capture some of these moments! Here are some photos of my very own yorkids...


Twix was only 3 months on this photo and just finished
wrestling with Reeses


"Dibs?" --Twix at 4 months


A wrapping disaster! (Twix at 6months)



This is how they USUALLY sleep after a long day of playtime!


This is my big puppy, Goober!
He slept on top of Reeses...


Goober just literal sleeps where-ever!
This time sleeping on his back with the laundry!


Goober even sleeps like this in his dog pen!
Look at those big teeth with tongue hanging out...
...still, he finds comfort like this

These are just a few photos I was able to capture. I would certainly try to capture more hilarious moments with my dogs so watch out for more updated Yorky LOLZ!

Thanks for visiting.



3 comments:

  1. Very cute dogs. I have Shih Tzu

    ReplyDelete
  2. @dan I also love shih tzu. They also sleep in funny positions. Thanks for appreciating my yorkids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL funny pictures, let me borrow Twix please!!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think to improve my blogsite and make your visit a nice experience... (please refrain from using vulgar and/or offensive language for our younger audience)

bannerEmpee Banner

We use and recommend...

Leave a message