Thursday, December 4, 2008

Welcome to Strictly YT

Dear Reader,

Welcome!

Hi, my name is Liz and I am your blogger for "Strictly YT". I thought of creating this blog to share what I learned about this fascinating breed. I currently own three "yorkids" and one of them has started to venture the conformation ring career. I know that there are tons of blogs and websites about Yorkies already, however, only a few really talks about the Yorkshire Terrier conformation and evaluation. I have undergone quite some time doing my very own research putting together tons of information gathered from books, articles, show exhibitors, and yorkie owners. I have several illustrations, usually improved from old models, to provide further understanding the ideal yorkie behind the breed standards. I consider these information as important for the betterment of the breed.

This blog is a compilation of information purely to educate or to train fellow students of the breed. I am not a breeder or someone who sells puppies, I just want to contribute an itsy bitsy of something to promote breed improvement and protection of the true Yorkshire Terrier. I will also include some entries about my own dogs as they are the reason why I fell in love with the breed. I love my Yorkies and I love the breed.

Sincerely,
Liz
(one proud yorkie mama)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think to improve my blogsite and make your visit a nice experience... (please refrain from using vulgar and/or offensive language for our younger audience)

bannerEmpee Banner

We use and recommend...

Leave a message